Kymulga Covered Bridge
This historic wood and metal covered bridge goes over Talladega Creek. It is located within Kymulga Park. Built in 1861 it is one of two covered bridges from the 1800s that still remains in its original location (others were either destroyed or reassembled in a different location). Along with the nearby grist mill, the covered bridge makes for a scenic outing. Admission costs apply in order to help with the maintenance of the park and its old structures.