Chapel of the Holy Cross

Address:

Latitude & Longitude:

Saves:

157

Check-Ins:

94

Description:

This chapel is built right into the buttes of Sedona, AZ. Run by the Diocese of Phoenix (as a part of St. John Vianney Parish), The Chapel of The Holy Cross was built at a cost of $300,000 and was completed in 1956. In 2007, the chapel was voted by Arizonans to be one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona.

Website:

Phone:

Tags:

Architecture • Scenic • Spiritual