Large

Chatsworth Community Church

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 2
Built in 1903 by a group of volunteers this place of worship has been home to a few different congregations. It started out as a local high school and then became a Methodist church. Today it's used by the St. Mary the Virgin Anglican-Rite Catholic Church. It occupies a small corner of the northern part of Oakwood Memorial Park, framed by the tawny Santa Susana Pass. (Submitted by Christine Peeples)