Historic Malaga Cove School

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 1
Since its completion in the spring of 1926, the Historic Malaga Cove School holds the distinction of being the inaugural school building in Palos Verdes Estates. It offered classes for children from kindergarten through eighth grade. However, high school students attended Redondo Beach High School until there were enough students to build the current Palos Verdes High School. When Malaga Cove School opened, it had three classrooms: one for kindergarten, a Principal's office, and an auditorium.