The Crescent Bath House

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 3
Also known as "The Chimes," The Crescent Bath House was designed by Frank Ferris in 1887. Originally serving visitors to the Lakeview Hotel, located on Spring and Limited St. before it burned down, the original rock wall that surrounded the hotel still stands. Over the years, it underwent various transformations, functioning as a rooming house, an antique shop, and eventually becoming a private residence. The haunting history includes reports of ghost sightings. Among the reported apparitions are Gloria, a young girl who tragically lost her legs in a car accident and was known to frequent the baths, and a young boy who met a tragic end by drowning in the Bathhouse pool. (Submitted by Cessy Buchanan)