Large

The Town Clock

Saves: 0
Check-ins: 2
Odd Fellows Lodge #314 was built in 1905; the clock was placed while it was still under construction. This is also the site of the first meeting of the Santa Paula Oddfellows lodge on April 26, 1884, but the original hall called home by the organization was destroyed by fire in 1903. The four-faced clock tolls on the hour, the bronze bell ringing clearly. (Submitted by Christine Peeples)