Large

Horton House

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 0
Made of tabby (a material derived from oyster shells), the Horton House was built in 1743 - and is a relic of the colonial era. Just a shell of its former glory, it is still the oldest structure in the state of Georgia. Adjacent to the house is the cemetery of the DuBignon family who owned Jekyll Island from 1790-1886.