Abandoned Elks Lodge
A once-stately building with stone pillars flanking the entrance and "B.P.O. ELKS" still visible in relief on the overhang was built in 1917. Encompassing 11,435 square feet, the Italian Renaissance Revival structure is a symptom of the decreasing membership of a fraternal order that was once highly respected. With dozens of costly repairs needed it might remain abandoned for years to come.