Williams Covered Bridge
It was built in 1885 by J. J. Daniels and is the longest double span bridge in Indiana at 373 feet long. Only pedestrians can cross in order to preserve its integrity. It crosses the East Fork of the White River and is located right off of Huron and William Road. There is a small parking area right before the bridge.