Large

Teter Rock

Saves: 2
Check-ins: 0
This solitary pillar of stone was erected in 1954 to commemorate the original monument intentionally placed by James Teter in the 1880s. It was used by the early settlers who needed a landmark to guide them over an unfamiliar landscape. Its irregular dimensions break the undeveloped landscape and it is a great subject for panoramic photos taken at dusk when the evening sky is awash in pink and orange hues.