Ringos Mills Covered Bridge
This single-span 90-foot wooden bridge was first opened in 1867. It linked the town to the grist mill providing most of the local work and economy at that time. It is one of the 13 covered bridges remaining in Kentucky, all of which can be visited consecutively within a two-hour period if planned properly. The bridge is not open to vehicles but it remains in excellent condition for foot traffic.