St. Ann's Episcopal Church
This chapel by the sea was started in 1887 when the first cornerstone was laid. This gorgeous place of worship has a rustic feel to it - each stone was lovingly and carefully laid one on top of another. The stones were taken from the shore and the roof and interior were constructed from local materials except the altar which was made of Italian marble. The church was built on a sturdy foundation; the first restoration wasn't needed until a century later.