Large

Fort Standish

Saves: 0
Check-ins: 0
Named after "Mayflower" Captain Myles Standish, Fort Standish was built long after that pivotal voyage. Starting in 1907, the fort would serve 40 years until its deactivation in 1947. Although in ruins, the fort is still an impressive place with a staircase that seems to lead straight up into the sky and old gun batteries which had a range of 9 miles back in its prime.