Large

Charlevoix South Pier Head

Saves: 2
Check-ins: 1
Located on the northeast end of Lake Michigan, this lighthouse is the second to stand here - the first deteriorated. This steel structure measures 44 feet tall, was installed in 1948, and was named after French explorer Pierre Francois Xavier Charlevoix. The lighthouse is a fixture in a spot that is popular with vacationers and tourists. (Submitted by Rebecca Ostlund)

Member Photos

Medium