Large

East Channel Lighthouse

Saves: 4
Check-ins: 1
This lighthouse, built in 1868, was deactivated in 1908. It stood for decades, abandoned and deteriorating until 2000, when concerned citizens made a grassroots effort to restore the building. Now, the lighthouse is open once again to the public. The island on which it stands is accessible by boat tours or kayaking from May to October.

Member Photos

Medium