Large

Enger Tower

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 2
This 80-foot-tall observation tower is perched 531 feet above Lake Superior. Built of blue stone from local sources, the tower was donated to Duluth by a Norwegian immigrant by the name of Bert Enger. In 1939, Crown Prince Olav came from Norway to dedicate the tower. After it was restored in 2011, King Harald and Queen Sonja dedicated it once again.