Mayo Foundation House

Saves: 0
Check-ins: 2
Located in a residential area in southwest Rochester, Mayo Foundation House was constructed between 1916 and 1918 as the private residence of Dr. and Mrs. William J. Mayo. In 1938, the Mayo family generously donated the house to Mayo Clinic, designating it as a meeting space "for the good of mankind." Rechristened Mayo Foundation House, the facility is exclusively reserved for Mayo Clinic meetings and events, with no public access. The Board of Trustees convenes at Mayo Foundation House, and it has hosted numerous dignitaries as guests over the years. (Submitted by Travis Flasch)