Large

Nathan Frank Memorial Bandstand

Saves: 4
Check-ins: 2
This pretty, polygonal structure is the third built on this site. The first was a wooden structure built in 1876. The second was constructed for the 1904 World's Fair. The current one, inspired by classical Renaissance architecture, was commissioned by Nathan Frank. The upgraded design meant better materials were used - primarily white marble and bronze. The pagoda is particularly brilliant in fall when the trees and surrounding foliage turn shades of red and gold. (Submitted by John Williams)

Member Photos

Medium