The Heffner Steps

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 1
According to local Historian Blain Fandrich, in 1910 the Heffner Quarry Company carved these 27 steps into the side Rim Rocks to make it easier for tourists and sightseers to gain access to the top of the Rims. Still in use today, these steps have since become known as "The Heffner Steps." (Submitted by Mary Sullivan)