Little Church of the West
The oldest church on the Strip is a wedding chapel and was intended to be a replica of a typical pioneer town church built from California redwood. Originally built in 1942 on the area which would eventually become The Strip, The Little Church of the West was moved a number of times until its current location on the east side of the strip south of Mandalay Bay. The church even has a film history. In the movie Viva Las Vegas, Elvis Presley and Ann-Margret recited their vows at the Little Church of the West.