Lambert Castle Museum
Located within the Garret Mountain Reservation, Lambert Castle was originally known as Belle Vista. The castle was built in 1892 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. Most of the tours are self guided except for the tours of the first floor which are offered every half hour. The first floor exhibits consist of historical period rooms that incorporates Catholina Lambert's original possessions and historical items. The second floor of the Lambert Castle Museum features some long-term exhibits such as the folk art gallery, the "Curiosities From the Collections" gallery, the Julian Rix (local artist) gallery, the Great Falls gallery, the portrait gallery, and the local history gallery. The third floor is used primarily for short-term exhibits that are switched out once or twice annually.