Large

St Anthony's Rectory

Saves: 6
Check-ins: 0
St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church was built in 1892 in order to serve the oldest Polish-speaking parish in New Jersey. Before being built, New Jersey's Polish parishioners had to travel by ferry to New York City in order to attend St. Stanislaus Church. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.