Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine

Saves: 29
Check-ins: 8
The Cathedral was designed in 1888 in the Byzantine Revival-Romanesque styles but was changed after 1909 to a Gothic Revival design after being interrupted by two World Wars. After a fire in 2001, the cathedral was closed for repairs and reopened in 2008 and remains unfinished, resulting in its nickname - St. John the Unfinished. This is the 4th largest Christian church in the world which houses one of the nation's premier textile conservation laboratories to conserve the cathedral's textiles (from Barberini tapestries to cartoons by Raphael).