Grants Mills Bridge
Officially known as the Mill Brook Bridge, it was built in 1902 originally as a vehicular passage. Today, it is one of 29 bridges in New York, but is only open to foot traffic. The 66-foot-long lattice truss structure was designed and carried out by local builders - Edgar Marks, Orrin Marks, and Wesley Alton. The bridge is right where Davis Rd. meets Mill Brook Rd.