Trinity Church Cemetery
Trinity Church Cemetery is separated into three separate burial grounds. The first was established in the Churchyard located at 74 Trinity Place at Wall Street and Broadway. In 1842, the church was running out of space in its churchyard, so they established Trinity Church Cemetery and Mausoleum in upper Manhattan. A third burial place is the Churchyard of St. Paul's Chapel. These burial grounds are the final resting place for many historic figures since the Churchyard cemetery opened in 1697.