White Horse Tavern
The second oldest pub in New York City first opened its doors in 1880 to the longshoremen working the port. In the early 1950s writers and artists began to frequent the pub and thus became known as a bohemian place of enlightenment. Dylan Thomas and Jack Kerouac were known to grace the establishment with their presence. Much of the original interior design and materials remain giving patrons a very authentic feel of a time long past.