Rock Mill Park
The current mill near a covered bridge and waterfall was built in 1824 after the prior one was destroyed in a flood. Even before that another mill stood here in 1799 before it fell into a gorge. In 1905, the mill closed down and remained closed for almost a century before a new replica wheel was installed in 2013. The mill opened once again in 2017. Each year May through October, on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00-4:00 PM, Rock Mill is open for tours and on the last Sunday of each month there are grinding demonstrations. Otherwise, the park is open year round even when the mill is closed.