Large

Howard One Room Schoolhouse

Saves: 3
Check-ins: 0
Built around 1915 this small school served its small community until the 1960s when classes ceased permanently. It was named after Jimmy Howard who owned a local mine and was a replacement for a previous schoolhouse which had burned down. With help from former students the building was saved and restored albeit moved to a different location about a mile down Ochoco Creek Road.