The three-story log-cabin style grist mill and dam were built by William Laughlin and his family around 1763. The serene farm atmosphere draws plenty of visitors who love taking photographs of the bucolic beauty. It's one of the oldest mill structures in the area, grinding wheat until it was sold by the Laughlin family in 1896. To visit find marker location PA 641 at the east end of Newville. It's open 24/7.