Lost River Caverns
Discovered in 1883, The Lost River Caverns have also been called Rentzheimer's Cave and Lost Cave. This natural limestone cavern consists of 5 chambers that were formed by the dissolving of the limestone by water. The "Lost River" name stems from the fact that the source and mouth of the river have not yet been discovered but still flows through it. A gift shop and a museum is before the entrance. The caverns are currently open to the public.