Mather Mill

Address:

Latitude & Longitude:

Saves:

2

Check-Ins:

1

Description:

Mather Mill, also called Farmar's Mill, was built by Edward Farmar and was included in the 150 acres purchased by Samuel Morris. Samuel Morris' brother sold the mill and four acres of land to Isaac Mather, whose son built the present mill in 1820. It continued in operation until the late 19th century. Today, due to structural problems, the building is unsafe for habitation.

Website:

Tags:

History