Large

The Haines Shoe House

Saves: 1
Check-ins: 0
Built in 1948, the Shoe House's purpose was for advertising for Colonel Mahlon Nathaniel Haines, the "Shoe Wizard," who owned 40 shoe stores in Maryland and Pennsylvania. The shoe house features a shoe mailbox out front and a boot-decorated fence enclosing the yard. Even the dog house is shaped like a boot!