De La Salle
Also known as the Weld House, this elegant stone mansion was built in the 1880s, but became a boys' private academy in 1924. In the 1970s a condominimum group acquired it as part of a complex of eight buildings. Even broken up into condos the Weld House is a swanky place to live with its three stories and turret. Inside the walls and ceilings are appointed with cherrywood. While the mansion is closed to the public, it can easily be seen from Bellevue Ave.