Once an opulent estate, The Bells is in disrepair. It was built in 1876 and the owner filled it with treasures he found on different continents. After he died, the estate was purchased by another family unfortunately shortly before WWII. The government seized the property for its strategic position in guarding the East Coast. Even though the government returned it to the family it was left abandoned. Destroyed by fire in the 1960s, this depressed ruin is an attraction for graffiti artists and urban explorers.