The Brick Church at Wambaw

Saves: 0
Check-ins: 1
The church officially bears the name St. James Episcopal-Santee, but it's more commonly referred to as the Brick Church at Wambaw due to its location near Wambaw Creek in a rural area. It was constructed in 1768 and serves as the fifth church building for the St. James-Santee Parish congregation. (Submitted by Kelli Seeman-Smith)

Member Photos

Located on a well maintained dirt road. Church was built in 1768. Single story brick and slate hip roof. The main building brick brought over from England. Curved brick made here in SC.