Restored 1929 Route 66 Gas Station
This gas station opened to customers in September of 1929. For more than 50 years people stopped here to fill up their cars while traveling on Route 66. The orange pumps have the distinctive Phillips 66 trademark logo affixed on them. Also there is a vintage tank truck parked right outside of the small cottage-like structure. Definitely a required detour for Route 66 aficionados.