Shelburne Museum Covered Bridge
This two-lane truss bridge was built in 1845 but it in Cambridge. Electra Havemeyer Webb, who established the Shelburne Museum, sought to preserve quintessential pieces of New England and thought this bridge would be perfect to span the pond next to the building. In 1949 it was moved to the Shelburne Museum pond and once served as the entrance way for vehicles. However, because of the destructive nature of heavy autos, it is now only for decoration.