Large

Admiralty Head Lighthouse

Saves: 3
Check-ins: 2
Two lighthouses straddle this inlet - Admiralty Head Lighthouse and Point Wilson Lighthouse. Both served to guide ships coming from the Strait of San Juan de Fuca. The original Admiralty Head Lighthouse was built in 1893 and the current one in 1903. Although it is deactivated, the lighthouse is nicely restored and maintained with a small museum inside. Hours are daily from 11 to 5. (Submitted by Kayla Holmes)