Large

Point Wilson Lighthouse

Saves: 2
Check-ins: 1
The first lighthouse was built in 1879 and the current one, an active navigational aid, in 1914. The lighthouse is favored for its surrounding trails, easy parking, and close beach access. Located in Port Townsend, it is also a great place for watching orca pods frolic in the distance. Within short walking distance of the lighthouse are the Puget Sound Coast Artillery Museum and the Port Townsend Marine Science Center. The lighthouse is only open on Saturdays from 9 to 5. (Submitted by Kayla Holmes)